Highgate Home Inspections takes the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and has taken action to ensure that we are doing all that is necessary and recommended to protect our teammates, clients, and real estate professionals. We will continue to provide services and assistance to our clients and communities. We have put into place practices and plans to reduce risk to ourselves, and our communities and ask that you a review them when considering to hire us and work with us.
General Safety Precautions
- We are restricting the number of people in our office.
- We are restricting the number of people at the property and house being inspected.
- We are asking everyone to leave the house being inspected. If someone feels compelled to be at the house, we ask that they remain outside or in their vehicle.
- We are asking the homeowner, seller, occupant to leave the house before we arrive to inspect the house.
- We ask the real estate agents not attend the inspection.
We will be practicing social distancing and keeping our distance from each other and others. Social distancing means remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- Excel at what we do.
- Enjoy what we do.
- Explain what we do.
Professional, experienced, knowledgeable service so that our clients have a comfortable, confident and positive home inspection experience.
Let us enlighten you about your home
Our Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won't meet me until our appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing.
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your home, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort.